Paul Parkman Shoe Size Conversion Chart
EU38=US size 6
EU39=US size 6.5 to 7
EU40= US size7.5
EU41= US size 8 to 8.5
EU42=US size 9 to 9.5
EU43=US size 9.5 to 10
EU44=US size 10.5 to 11
EU45=US size 11.5
EU46=US size 12 to 12.5
EU47=US size 13
- While seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot. Hold the pencil as straight up-and-down as possible while measuring and be sure that your pencil remains in constant contact with your foot during this process.
- With a ruler, measure your foot length. Please take the measurements from at the tip of the LONGEST toe and at the back of the heel.
- Use the measurement to determine your shoe size on chart.
- If you would like to buy half sizes, please contact us for a custom order.
- For sizes greater than US 13 (EU 47) you may also place a custom order by contacting us as we can have our designer produce sizes up to US 15 (EU 50)