Pattie Parkhurt Jewelry Policies
IT IS PATTIE PARKHURST JEWELRY’S MAIN PURPOSE TO BUILD LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH CLIENTS
Return policy- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and any loss in value if an item isn't returned in original condition. Buyer must return item in its original condition within 14 days of purchase. If there is damage to the item due to manufacturing issues we will always fix it. If there is extensive damage you will be responsible for the cost of the repair. We will always repair jewelry, after 30 days buyer is responsible for shipping and repair costs. Repair costs include, materials needed to repair, and time a jeweler takes to repair the item.
General order time: generally orders take one to three weeks to fulfill. If an order will be longer we will notify the customer.
Lead Time: 1 to 4 weeks
Limited Edition (LE): When we have limited edition products once they are sold they are gone.
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, by signing, and/or entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client” or “You”) agree to be provided with jewelry products by Pattie Parkhurst (“Jeweler”), owner of Pattie Parkhurst Jewelry LLC (the “Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following Terms of Purchase:
Terms of Purchase
- Client agrees to pay listed price
- Client will pay a shipping fee of $10 and if item is over $400 item will be insured for additional amount which is a flat fee of $20
- GENERAL TERMS.
- If client returns item a 10% restocking fee is applied
- PAYMENT TERMS. Payment will be received in full by Himelhoch's
- DELIVERY- Pattie Parkhurst LLC will ship the item via USPS Priority.
- REPAIRS + WARRANTY. Clients who purchase Jewelry from the Jeweler will receive complementary repair work for any damages on your purchased items for two years so long as the damage did not result from unusual or extreme wear or use (including but not limited to loss in drain disposal, catching on something, hit on something, lost at sea, run over by car, etc. and other acts of nature or other tools of man), and in accordance with this Agreement. The Jeweler shall have the sole discretion to determine the extent of the damage on the Jewelry and may impose additional fees, as appropriate. Please note that this warranty does not cover loss or theft of Jewelry, in part or in its entirety, and does not entitle Client to any replacements of center stones, regardless of how the center stones were lost, misplaced, or damaged. This warranty also does not extend if your Jewelry has been re-sized or altered in any way by a third party without the express, written authorization of the Jeweler. Please note that no other warranties, written or oral, will be provided under these Terms.